My to be read pile is out of control. Luckily, there is a challenge being hosted by Evie at Bookish. The challenge helps you to lighten the TBR pile and maybe save some money by actually reading the books you already have instead of buying new ones? I plan on doing the lowest level (A Firm Handshake) and read at least ten books from my toppling pile in 2013. The books in no particular order are:
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
- Everneath (Everneath #1) by Brodi Ashton
- Forever (The Wolves Of Mercy Falls #3) by Maggie Stiefvater
- Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Let Me In by John Ajvivde Lindqvist
- Coraline by Neil Gaiman
- Graceling (Graceling Realm #1) by Kristin Cashore
- The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson And The Olympians #5) by Rick Riordan
Is your TBR pile out of control?
All links are to the goodreads.