Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they pick a fun topic for a top ten list. This weeks list is Top Ten 2013 Debuts I’m Looking Forward To.
I have spent a lot of time thinking about 2013 debuts. In my Debut Author Challenge Goal post, I talked about a few books I am really looking forward to. I have already review two 2013 debut authors so far this year, Altered by Jennifer Rush and The Tragedy Paper by Elizabeth LaBan.
So here goes, in no particular order my Top Ten 2013 Debuts I’m Looking Forward To.
1. Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea (Between #1) by April Genevieve
2. The End Games by T. Michael Martin
3. PODs by Michelle Pickett
4. Linked by Imogen Howson
5. OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu
6. The Reece Malcolm List by Amy Spalding
7. The Summer I Became A Nerd by Leah Rae Miller
8. Taken (Taken #1) by Erin Bowman
9. Starglass(Starglass #1) by Phoebe North
10. Reboot (Reboot #1) by Amy Tintera
That was hard! There are so many great debuts in 2013.
What 2013 debuts are you looking forward to?
All cover images are from goodreads.